Program and Communications
Book of Proceedings of SECAT 2023
You can download the SECAT 2023 Minutes Book through the following button:
To consent 4 AWARDS for the best contributions in format POSTER with an endowment of 100€ to be exchanged for computer equipment.
They will be evaluated by Members of the Scientific and Organization Committee of SECAT2023 and the presentation, depth of the contribution and relevance of the theme in the Congress will be taken into account.
The congress will consist of plenary conferences, keynotes, round tables, oral communications and poster sessions. The characteristics of each of the contribution modalities are detailed below:
- Oral: The participant has 15 minutes, including questions, to present the most relevant aspects of their scientific contribution. It is recommended to use power point in widescreen format 16:9.
- Flash-Oral + Poster: the participant has 5 minutes to present the most relevant aspects of their scientific contribution in power point, in 16:9 panoramic format and, in addition, they will present a poster in A0 format in the specific session.
- Poster: communications in paper format with the established dimensions (A0: 841 width x 1189 height).
Download here the SECAT 2023 logo in high resolution to include it in your contributions
Prof. doctor Guido Busca
University of Genoa
“On the effects of the support and of a third component on metallic catalysts for green chemistry reactions”
Prof. Dr. Javier Pérez Ramírez
“Catalysis as a Driver for Sustainable Chemistry”
Prof. Dr. Beatriz Roldán Cuenya
Fritz Haber Institute of the Max Planck Society
“Dynamic Nanocatalysts at Work”
From model to real catalyst
Dr. Monica Garcia Dieguez
Dr. Gerhard Mestl
Dra. Tiziana Armaroli
Energy, Sustainability and Decarbonization
Dr. Rafael Larraz
Dr. Rubén Miravalles
Dr. Daniele Bianchi
Instructions for sending communications
The abstract must be submitted through the submission form below. Once the submission process is complete, you will receive an e mail of confirmation of your communication. If you do not receive this confirmation email, please contact the scientific secretariat through the following email: email@example.com
Use the template to prepare your contribution following the instructions detailed inside Download template here.
You must upload in PDF formatindicating the mode of presentation (oral or poster), as well as the theme that best fits the content of the abstract and the corresponding author of communication for notification purposes. Please note that each contribution must be associated with a registration.
The official languages of the Conference are Spanish and English and contributions must be presented in any of the official languages.
T1. Hydrogen. CO2 management2 and Advanced Fuels
- Production and Uses of Hydrogen
- CO2 Capture and Utilization2. Decarbonization
- Biofuels, e-fuels
T2. Catalysis and Catalysts with Unique Applications
- Synthesis of Advanced Catalysts and Characterization
- Functionalization of Surfaces and Interfaces
- Energy and Environmental Applications
T3. Advances in the Development of Assisted Processes
- Applied Biocatalysis
- Electrocatalysis and Electrochemical Reactions
- Photocatalytic transformations
T4. Development and Integration of Processes and Biomass Conversion
- Wastes and New Raw Materials
- Sustainable Biorefinery
- Strategies for Platform molecules Conversion
T5. Simulation, Digitalization, Computation and Reaction Mechanisms
- Computational Chemistry
- Simulation and Digitization of Processes
- Analysis of Mechanisms and Kinetic Models